Friday, February 15, 2008

Sierra At Tahoe Photoshoot in Huckleberry Canyon, 4/06

I was invited by my patrol director, Doug Schwartz to observe a photoshoot, and act as a spotter for avalanches or first aid if needed. I gladly obliged to come in a few hours early and get paid for hanging out. Little did I know I would join in. I observed the first round of steep skiing with Jim Bittner. Brady walked around on and launched off the biggest cornice around without it budging, so I decided it was safe to ride.
If these pictures remind you of alaska, good. This is Huckleberry Canyon, soon to be part of Sierra At Tahoe Ski Area. I have been fortunate to help in the annex process.
Heres the section called Pancake Rock, 2/07
Here I am slashing a ribBrady killing it

Doug Schwartz, patrol director below
Myself busting a method, jumping for joy
all photos copyright SAT

1 comment:

joshua said...

This is one of the very best adventure blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX